A look back on how you supported our charity last year
As the financial year comes to an end, we wanted to take a moment to reflect on some of the great bits of work our charity has been able to do over the past 12 months because of you.
Here’s a roundup of our articles over the last 12 months:
- Read how your support helps RIVA Café offset the cost of food
- Because of you, we’ve been able to make a huge difference
- Read how your support creates leaders & promotes equality in sport
- Read how your support helps give people the skills to enter the workplace
- Find out how you supported our charity in 2021/2022
- Find out more about our charity, Newground Together
- Our trip to Offshoots Permaculture Project – Read about how you support them
- Here’s how you’ve funded Blackburn Festival of Light Street Band
- How our charity became double finalists at the ERSA Employability Awards 2022
- Because of you, here’s what we’ve been able to do
- Through your support, we’ve supported women in Sheffield to gain a voice through drama.
- How your support offers Sheffield Residents a helping hand into the job market
As always, without your support our parent charity, Newground Together, wouldn’t be able to do the great work it’s able to do so.