Read how we helped communities throughout 2021
As part of the first article of the year, we thought we’d take a look back on 2021 and some of the projects we’ve managed to support with the help of your business.
As you know, all our company’s profits are all donated to our charity, Newground Together. The charity aims to empower people to create sustainable communities that are connected, resilient, healthy, and prosperous.
By working with us, you are directly funding great projects that help persons in need within the north of England.
Here’s our month-by-month overview of 2021:
- Your subscription helped deliver vital support for people experiencing food poverty during the pandemic – December 2021
- Read how your support helped to fund a community project at Mytholm Court – November 2021
- Read how your support helps provide grants to local community groups – October 2021
- How your support helps communities – September 2021
- How your business supports others get back into work – August 2021
- Your support has contributed to over £1 million in donations to charity last year! – July 2021
- How your support has helped to deliver 1,762 meals & support to local communities – June 2021
- Read how you’ve helped Jeff and 100s more on their employment journey – May 2021
- Your subscriptions support nature reserve improvements – April 2021
- Your ongoing support is changing the lives of the UK’s most vulnerable children during the pandemic – March 2021
- Your subscriptions support woodland community heritage project – February 2021
- Your subscriptions contribute three quarters of a million pounds to charity – January 2021
In 2022, we are as committed as ever to continue supporting communities through our charity
You can read more about our parent charity here.