A Year of Impact: Looking back
As you’ve probably realised by now, we’re immensely proud that as a not for profit organisation, 100% of all profits generated by The Compliance People are gift aided to our parent charity, Newground Together. We also want our customers to feel proud that through supporting our business they are directly impacting the lives of so many.
This month instead of focussing on one project, we take a look back on what our charity has been able to achieve this year.
- Because of you, here’s what we’ve been able to do
- Through your support, we’ve supported women in Sheffield to gain a voice through drama.
- How your support offers Sheffield Residents a helping hand into the job market
- A look back on how you supported our charity last year
- Find out more about our charity, Newground Together
- Read how our charity is supporting sustainability & low-carbon living
- How our charity hub supports 100s of people
- A life transformed – The story of our Charities impact
- Alan’s Story: How our charity helped him get back on his feet
- Your support in action: Transforming lives with Greener Together
- Find out how your support helps young people