The Product Safety and Metrology etc. (Amendment to Extent and Meaning of Market) (EU Exit) Regulations 2020
Commencement: 31st December 2020
- The Noise Emission in the Environment by Equipment for Use Outdoors Regulations 2001 (SI 2001/1701), as amended
- The Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998 (SI 1998/2307) as amended
- The General Product Safety Regulations 2005 (SI 2005/1803)
- The Supply of Machinery (Safety) Regulations 2008 (SI 2008/1597) as amended
- The Aerosol Dispensers Regulations 2009 (SI 2009/2824) as amended
- The Explosives Regulations 2014 (SI 2014/1638) as amended
- The Offshore Installations (Offshore Safety Directive) (Safety Case etc.) Regulations 2015 (SI 2015/398)
- The Electromagnetic Compatibility Regulations 2016 (SI 2016/1091)
- The Simple Pressure Vessels (Safety) Regulations 2016 (SI 2016/1092), as amended
- The Lifts Regulations 2016 (SI 2016/1093)
- The Electrical Equipment (Safety) Regulations 2016 (SI 2016/1101), as amended
- The Pressure Equipment (Safety) Regulations 2016 (SI 2016/1105), as amended
- The Equipment and Protective Systems Intended for Use in Potentially Explosive Atmospheres Regulations 2016 (SI 2016/1107)
Applies to all of the above legislation
These Regulations make various amendments to the Product Safety and Metrology etc. (Amendment etc.) (EU Exit) Regulations 2019. The effect of the amendments is to apply the 2019 amendments to England, Wales and Scotland only, and not to apply them to Northern Ireland.
The Legislation Update Service is the best way to stay up to date automatically with legislation in England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
Sign up for your free trial to get instant access.
These summaries (The Compliance People Materials) are provided free of charge as an example of the Legislation Update Service’s content. They are not intended to constitute legal advice for any specific situation. The Compliance People Materials are general and educational in nature and may not apply to the specific facts and circumstances of individual cases. The Compliance People does not accept any responsibility for action taken by you or any User as a result of any The Compliance People Materials provided by us. You should take specific legal advice when dealing with specific situations.