The Product Safety and Metrology etc. (Amendment) Regulations 2021
Commencement: 9st December 2021
- The Pressure Equipment (Safety) Regulations 2016
- The Supply of Machinery (Safety) Regulations 2008
- The Ecodesign for Energy-Related Products Regulations 2010
- The Noise Emission in the Environment by Equipment for Use Outdoors Regulations 2001
- The Aerosol Dispensers Regulations 2009
- The Restriction of the Use of Certain Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Equipment Regulations 2012
- The Explosives Regulations 2014
- GB Retained: Regulation (EU) 2016/425 on personal protective equipment and repealing Council Directive 89/686/EEC
- The Electromagnetic Compatibility Regulations 2016
- The Simple Pressure Vessels (Safety) Regulations 2016
- The Lifts Regulations 2016
- The Electrical Equipment (Safety) Regulations 2016
- The Equipment and Protective Systems Intended for Use in Potentially Explosive Atmospheres Regulations 2016
- The Gas Appliances (Enforcement) and Miscellaneous Amendments Regulations 2018
- The Personal Protective Equipment (Enforcement) Regulations 2018
The period in which CE marking will continue to be accepted on the market in Great Britain in most cases is extended until 31st December 2022.
The period in which UKCA marking can be placed on a label fixed to machinery or included in a document accompanying machinery (rather than on the machinery itself) is extended to 31st December 2023.
Reference to texts published in the Official Journal of the EU are removed as the UK is no longer a part of the EU.
The Legislation Update Service is the best way to stay up to date automatically with legislation in England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
Sign up for your free trial to get instant access.
These summaries (The Compliance People Materials) are provided free of charge as an example of the Legislation Update Service’s content. They are not intended to constitute legal advice for any specific situation. The Compliance People Materials are general and educational in nature and may not apply to the specific facts and circumstances of individual cases. The Compliance People does not accept any responsibility for action taken by you or any User as a result of any The Compliance People Materials provided by us. You should take specific legal advice when dealing with specific situations.