Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (Construction) (Amendment) Regulations 2021
Jurisdiction: Republic of Ireland
Commencement: 15th October 2021
- Safety, Health and Welfare at work (Construction) Regulations 2013
- Parts 1-3 of the Regulations contain requirements applying to the design and planning of construction projects.
- Parts 4-14 provide very detailed requirements in relation to specific issues on construction sites.
Changes are made to extend the expiry dates on safety awareness registration cards as outlined below.
- If a safety awareness registration card expired on or between 1st March 2020 and 31st October 2020, it shall be considered valid for 5 years and 11 months from the date it was issued.
- If a safety awareness registration card expired on or between 1st November 2020 and 15th October 2021, it shall be considered valid for 5 years and 2 months from the date it was issued.
The Legislation Update Service is the best way to stay up to date automatically with legislation in England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
Sign up for your free trial to get instant access.
These summaries (The Compliance People Materials) are provided free of charge as an example of the Legislation Update Service’s content. They are not intended to constitute legal advice for any specific situation. The Compliance People Materials are general and educational in nature and may not apply to the specific facts and circumstances of individual cases. The Compliance People does not accept any responsibility for action taken by you or any User as a result of any The Compliance People Materials provided by us. You should take specific legal advice when dealing with specific situations.