Expand your account with Multi-Site and Department Filters
Did you know you can expand your Legislation Update Service account through adding our multi-site and department filters option? If your organisation is too complex for a standard single site register, we have these options to help you manage your compliance obligations more efficiently.
Our multi-site option gives you separate registers with their own unique setup whilst allowing you to still manage these through one login.
- Ideal if you have more than one location and those locations carry out different activities.
- Allows you to keep comments, actions and updates separate to make demonstrating compliance clearer and easier.
- Includes unlimited users and the ability to restrict access to certain sites if required.
- Comes with free department filters for further management of your legislation (see below).
You receive all the benefits of a single site account, but you only pay 50% of the costs for each site added on. From £489 plus VAT.
Adding departments to your register is quick and simple way for your users to filter legislation by different areas of your business.
- Ideal for large or complex sites that require additional structure in the register.
- Allows you to assign legislation in your register to departments you have created.
- Once these have been assigned you can filter your register to only show the relevant departments.
- It can give you a list of applicable legislation per department.
At just £300 plus VAT per annum, it is an excellent way of further managing your compliance obligations and giving your users a clear understanding of the legislation that applies to each area/process.