The Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Miscellaneous Amendments and Revocations) Regulations 2018
Commencement: 17th September 2018
This Regulation makes various amendments to a number of pieces of secondary legislation. They update out of date references to domestic and EU law.
For example, references to Council Regulation (EU) 2017/997 are inserted. Council Regulation (EU) 2017/997 amends Annex III to Directive 2008/98/EC as regards the hazardous property HP 14 Ecotoxic.
Another example, references to Commission Regulation (EU) 2018/605 are inserted. Regulation 2018/605 makes technical amendments to Annex II of Regulation (EC) No 1107/2009, concerning the scientific criteria for the determination of endocrine disrupting properties.
This Regulation also makes two drafting corrections to the Environmental Damage (Prevention and Remediation) (England) Regulations 2015 and the Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathies (England) Regulations 2018.
The list below shows which pieces of legislation have been amended:
- The Environmental Protection Act 1990
- The Environment Act 1995
- The Pollution Prevention and Control Act 1999
- The Natural Environment and Rural Communities Act 2006
- The Marine and Coastal Access Act 2009
- The Control of Pesticides Regulations 1986
- The End-of-Life Vehicles Regulations 2003
- The Environmental Information Regulations 2004
- The End-of-Life Vehicles (Producer Responsibility) Regulations 2005
- The Marine Works (Environmental Impact Assessment) Regulations 2007
- The Batteries and Accumulators (Placing on the Market) Regulations 2008
- The Waste Batteries and Accumulators Regulations 2009
- The Marine Strategy Regulations 2010
- The Plant Protection Products Regulations 2011
- The Controlled Waste (England and Wales) Regulations 2012
- The Plant Protection Products (Sustainable Use) Regulations 2012
- The Climate Change Agreements (Eligible Facilities) Regulations 2012
- The Restriction of the Use of Certain Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Equipment Regulations 2012
- The Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Regulations 2013
- The Environmental Damage (Prevention and Remediation) (England) Regulations 2015
- The Landfill Tax (Qualifying Fines) (No. 2) Order 2015
- The Packaging (Essential Requirements) Regulations 2015
- The Renewables Obligation Order 2015
- The Infrastructure Planning (Environmental Impact Assessment) Regulations 2017
- The Water Resources Act 1991
- The Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations 1999
- The Water Environment (Water Framework Directive) (England and Wales) Regulations 2017
- The Water Abstraction and Impounding (Exemptions) Regulations 2017
- The Scotch Whisky Regulations 2009
- The Beef and Veal Labelling Regulations 2010
- The Wine Regulations 2011
- The Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathies (England) Regulations 2018
The Legislation Update Service is the best way to stay up to date automatically with legislation in England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland. Our intuitive online system helps manage your compliance obligations for environment, health & safety and food.